Sunday, February 28, 2010

006: Sketch Folders


I have putArduino Sketch folders on my USB pen drive, my H:\ Drive in class, and the hard drive of my netbook. I hope I don't get too confused!

(update: I have got confused, and keep losing sketches - either it is because of the bad H:\ drive mapping in D208 or I am closing the Arduino environment without saving for some reason.)

007: Blink Sketch

Here is the original Blink sketch. I copied it straight out of the Examples folder from within the Arduino environment. I changed the formatting because I don't like the provided brace indenting:


/*
Blink

Turns on an LED on for one second, then off for one second, repeatedly.

The circuit:
* LED connected from digital pin 13 to ground.

* Note: On most Arduino boards, there is already an LED on the board connected to pin 13, so you don't need any extra components for this example.


Created 1 June 2005
By David Cuartielles

http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Blink

based on an orginal by H. Barragan for the Wiring i/o board

*/

int ledPin = 13; // LED connected to digital pin 13

// The setup() method runs once, when the sketch starts

void setup()
{
// initialize the digital pin as an output:
pinMode(ledPin, OUTPUT);
}

// the loop() method runs over and over again,
// as long as the Arduino has power

void loop()
{
digitalWrite(ledPin, HIGH); // set the LED on
delay(1000); // wait for a second
digitalWrite(ledPin, LOW); // set the LED off
delay(1000); // wait for a second
}

No comments:

Post a Comment